Friday, February 8, 2008

no, (pause) NOW I have met my match

RIDDLE: What do you get when you have 3 sick little ones?

And I thought that things wouldn't get tougher - ha! Yesterday, in route on an errand, we had 2 little vomiters in the car. Yuck! Runny noses, cough, and irritabilty weren't enough stressers for the trio to place upon Mom. Nope, we had to add puke to the picture.

Thank you to Uncle Jeremy for coming over and helping hold a sick baby. Poor things. They just didn't know what to expect or how to handle what had happened.

And as we try (as hard as we possibly can) to remove the nasty stench from the car seats (and the car itself) I realize that this is the worst that it can get... and that the worst isn't so bad afterall.

(I'm typing this the day AFTER it happend, so of course I have the perspective that I can get through it!)

Imagine crying baby x 3!!! (Mommy only has 2 arms, you know!)

Poor Mary, she got stuck wearing brother's outfit when we did our quick clean up. And her and Mateo don't seem to understand that they are supposed to "look" sick when they feel sick!