Friday, February 29, 2008

do you really want to know?

We have traded vomit for diarreah. Isn't that lovely? Someone needs to invent pepto bismal or immodium for children!!!

Add to the mix that all 3 are now teething again. Yep, that's right...each one has at least one tooth popping in right now.

At least they slept in an extra hour today...regardless of the fact that Mateo ended up in my bed at 2 different times last night for his incontrollable whine/moan/cry. He sounded so pitiful. I am sure it is the molars coming through that is making him so miserable. Oh, and I thoroughly enjoyed Gabby "blowing" through her diaper and into her jammies at 2 different times last night - at least we have lots of jammies!

Off to the dr's again today for a follow up. (Want to make sure we get the a-okay for our trip (drive) down to FL next week.)

I'll try to get some pictures this weekend. I think the monologue (minus the pics) is becoming boring!