Saturday, March 1, 2008

answer

The dr's appt proved to be worthwhile. Mateo's ear infection is on the mend, and although Mary's ear still looks infected, it appears to be getting better, as well.

Gabby's bouts of (ahem) "stomach bug" and diarreah are most likely from the rotavirus, (Ewww!) which she probably caught at the babysitting place that I have been taking them to when I go to the gym to workout. (They have an in-care "kidz-zone" that watches the kiddo's while you work-out.) It is a total bummer since we only joined in early Feb, and they have only been to the zone about 5 times. The doc wants us to lay low for another 3 weeks... so there goes my attempt at losing the weight that would allow me to wear real human clothes!!

At least I feel as though we have some answers... the doc is concerned that Mary and Mateo will catch Gabby's virus....and so far, Mary is the only one showing signs of possibly having it. Mateo must have a stomach of steel.