Thursday, June 4, 2009

nap time fun

The trio have traded in their diaper removal for something a bit more Holy - they sing rounds of "Alleluia!" I walked in on each of them holding a baby (yes, a sister was able to toss a baby to Tateo so that he could participate) singing "Alleluia" as loud as they could.

Have they totally given up the naked-ness episodes? No...but at least for the moment they are enjoying something else....

We took another whirlwind trip up to Cleveland over Memorial Day weekend where I was able to get the girl's hairs cut. As soon as I grab some free time, I will post pictures... Right now, the goal is for me and the kids to head up to Cleve in early July (permanently)...leaving Lou to deal with the movers.

The trio are growing like crazy...not only in size, but in vocabulary and interests and how they interact with one another. They "help" each other and love to tease one another by stealing the other's toy.....Ahhhhh I can only imagine what is to come!