Friday, July 25, 2008

shashleigh

G3 (as Uncle Ed refers to them) have really taken to their cousin Ashleigh, so we thought it would be fun to have a posting from Ashleigh as she reflects on her time with the trio.

YO people of the world. This is cuz cuz(cousin Ashleigh). It has been so long with the trips( and they are a trip). Mateo has grown to want me to hold him and no one else. Gabby and Mary have learned time out. I have learned when mom isn't around we can talk using real words and when cuz cuz tells us to say them we look blankly. I have tried to record them it don't work. I DID NOT TEACH MARY TO SAY MY NAME. One day when I went to unlock the house Mary sat in the car and was saying my name. Aunt jen is so used to having me around that my new name when we meet people is her. Aunt jen also wants me to stay with her because i know where everything is in her house. I do things without being asked, I cleaned the front room one night and she didn't noticed till we started watching tv. Mateo's pants were all ready sagging so I put the hat on him while we waited till Uncle Lou got back then it was "Steve Eurcle" for him. I have had some time to myself. I had one day off and hung out with my godfather, we went to Monticello. Then when we got back we started playing with trips. Then we had some family time, and he had to go home. He is in the country up north right now. Aunt jen and uncle Lou went on a date one night and i got to babysit. Aunt jen has had time to herself. Gabby and Mary can't sit by each other in the car if we go on a trip that is longer then an hour. My parents want me home because I'm their good child and aunt jen wants me to stay because I know what those kids do behind her back. Well see ya all. <3>(hearts) xoxo


Mary is walking around in this clip saying "Shashleigh" - her version of Ashleigh.