Friday, July 25, 2008

favorite invention

Mateo (actually, all of them) have discovered the water and ice dispenser on the fridge.


Mateo: "hmm...mom seems to be occupied....finally, a chance to see what this black button thing will do when I push it!!!"
Gabby: "it wasn't me"
Mary" "what the heck?" why am I stuck in here, while they are playing with the fridge?"
Mateo: "okay...here goes..."
Mateo: "Ohhhhh!!! What is that STUFF coming out of it?"
Gabby: "It wasn't me."
Mary: "Where's my breakfast? If I'm in this chair, at least I should eat! Dang it...I'm hungry"
Mateo: "uh-oh... I'm... well, I'm.... kinda all wet. How did that happen?"
Mateo: "I wonder what happens when I push that button again?"
Gabby: "it wasn't me"
Mary: "For the love of God, where is my food?"

But alas... my favorite invention... the "LOCK" button