Saturday, July 14, 2012

show us some focus, Mom!

It is hard enough to have one set of eyes double checking my driving ability... but quite another when you have 4 backseat drivers!

Ever since the trio finished safety town training, they are on a covert operation to critique my driving and make sure I pass a series of "safety" tests along the way.  Of course,  I haven't passed all of them.  "Sorry, Mom.. maybe the next time..."

Today, the person in front of me took their sweet time turning... and being in a usual rush, I had to apply a little brake.  Gabby tried to soften the blow... "Mom, your driving has been pretty good today - but you need to use your focus so that you don't hit any of the cars in front of you... like that white car you almost hit."

It isn't enough that I have to deal with all the drivers on the actual road... but now I have them in the car- with eyes wide open!