Wednesday, December 7, 2011

happy 5th birthday!



I may be a little biased, but I think I have some pretty darn good-looking kids!




Mary, you are our passionate "Mare-Bear." Your big, beautiful brown eyes, along with that dimple, light up a room. You are so animated and full of expression when you are telling a story. You will always have a special place in my heart because you are my first born.



Gabrielle, you are our inquisitive one- nothing gets by you. Your heart is bigger than life and you try so, so hard to be good and to always do the "right thing." I love to listen to you reason out answers to questions and to watch you try so hard. You are my itty bitty, but as fierce as a lion. You will always have a special place in my heart because of how much you love.



Ahhh, my boy Mateo. Your sweetness is stronger than candy. You never give up trying...no matter how frustrated you may become. You are strong, and brave- yet caring and gentle with your sisters. Being my son, you will always have a special place in my heart.