Friday, March 27, 2020

shenanigans with Xavier

X and Mateo "selfie" (for a Spanish assignment during the coronavirus home school edition).
He loves me so much.. I love waking him up in the morning.

X loves his food... sometimes preferring to wear it instead of eating it.

His sisters have taught him the importance of a firm buttocks (Big butts can't rely on a full diaper).

"Ah, Dad.. how about we switch?  Yours works better than mine."
(I love my Dad most of all when he is sharing his food... shh- don't tell Mom!)

"Get in my belly!  As fast as you can- cheese pizza!"

"She is always posing for pictures with me.. gotta love my Abby."
(She is the first one to play with me in the morning.)

"See, I told you I knew it was in there."

Mary said to say "cheeze!"
(She isn't afraid of a dirty diaper.)

G keeps telling me she wants me to stay a little baby...
 (Does this mean I can get away with picking my nose and touching her with it?
 She's pretty grossed out by my dirty diapers and I don't think she will like my boogers.)