Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ok... so March has come and gone...

and I still have yet to blog- two months later!  As you may (or may not) be able to imagine, my time is not my own and continually slips away from me.  God knows when I will actually be able to look through the vacation pictures.  I can assure you it was a fun-filled time in Disney and FL... with memories that would last a life time. 

this picture was taken in May 2013, when the kiddo's had a dress down day at school due to the heat.  I chuckle to myself and appreciate each ones unique style!

So.. as for our time, we spend it doing homework, playing piano (which the trio are doing awesomely! (is that even a word?)) , taekwondo (blue belt status already), soccer practice and games... and trying to just be a kid.  Throw in there some extra TLC for Daddy who had ACL surgery on 5/1, and our days are crammed packed.