Saturday, July 9, 2011

ARG!

In trying to compete with my sisters who always have something fun for the kids to do, I decided during our Father's Day family picnic that we would go on a pirate treasure hunt. Complete with eye patches, bandana's, and hidden clues that led to a treasure map and ultimately, hidden treasure, I think I enjoyed the event more than the kiddo's! Since then, the trio have wanted to go on more hunts... so next time, maybe I can get someone to walk the plank! ARG!

the four-some with Aunt Lissy

pirate gabby

pirate mary

pirate toe


the whole gang (left to right: mary, joe (behind the bag), gabby, thomas (behind the bag- what is with the keberdle boy's hiding behind their treasure bags?), mateo, ashleigh, lissy (with a crooked finger as a hook), abby, and isabelle)