Saturday, October 2, 2010

savor the sweet moments

I feel like a broken record every time I type on the blog... that time is flying and that the trio (and Abby) are growing up way to fast. But I just can't seem to get over the fact that they have grown up so much... and it seems that as they get older, they are growing exponentially fast. In just the short time that they have started preschool (which they absolutely LOVE by the way), they have begun to make friends at school and in the neighborhood, argue with me more, and seem to really be "thinking" about what they say and do.

And I am trying so hard to relish in the small things that still remind me that they are my babies. I especially like the few mornings when one at a time, all three will climb into bed with me and vie to hold my hand as they grab a few more winks of sleep.

Ahh.... father time, can you hold off on the "growing up" for a little while longer?