Tuesday, September 23, 2008

the moment

Every once in a while... (well, okay - more often than that.... and if we are being truthful, it usually happens when they are sleeping or I am rocking one to sleep) a moment happens that I am completely overcome with this enormous sense of... My Lord, My God... I am so very blessed. It is such an overwhelming sense of - love doesn't even describe it - more appreciation of how truly lucky I (and Lou) am to have these three (healthy, beautiful) little people in our lives. They try my patience, and make me smile...and laugh. And give me such an abundance of tue, surreal joy (is there such a thing?) that I really can't contain my emotions over it all. Hopefully everyone (yes, even you men!) gets to experience this RAW feeling of.... let's just call it "the moment" at some point(s) in their lives... over someone or something, or about life in general. Life is just to short not to.