Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"wrong" on so many levels

I have always wondered how the contestants on "funniest home vidoe" always caught that exact moment on tape... and yes, maybe theirs was pre-fabricated.... but I got lucky.

The trio were insane tonight. We had rushed home after a gelato break at an outdoor mall and they were covered in sticky hoo. Between trying to clean them up (to the best of my ability) and get dinner ready, they were running around the main floor like gang busters. All 3 were screaming at the top of their voices...not to anyone or anything in particular...but just to scream and communicate with one another. Maybe it was too much sugar... or maybe it was due to a lack of a nap. I don't know... they were just crazy!

Finally, I thought... I need to get the camera out and catch them running around and screaming... and like I said, I got lucky.

This video clip has it all. I hope you get a kick out of it... and make sure to watch for the random acts...those are the best.

And although I don't go through this EXACT senario every day, life with triplets is entertaining to say the least.

and yes... Gabby WILL kill me years from now...

whose willing to come down and visit? any takers?