Thursday, April 24, 2008

our 1st clubhouse

As springtime turns into the glimpse of summer, I began to have anxiety attacks over what I was going to do OUTSIDE with the babies. For those that haven't seen our home, it is not an exageration to say that we don't have a backyard. Beyond our covered porch, the backyard has a steep drop-off into a grassy knoll. And as much as I love to haul 60+lbs up and down the VA hills of our development to get to the community park.... I convinced Lou that the babies needed their 1st climber/clubhouse.

So over the weekend, we went out and bought a pretty good size toy that covers the entire width and length of our porch....and it is something the babies will continue to grow into. We need to work on enclosing it....(wandering babies want to see where the grassy knoll leads....) But I think I am more excited over this whole prospect than the babies are!!!