Wednesday, September 19, 2007

three's a charm

It has been a little while since I was able to get a good picture of the trip's together. Although it was a challenge before, I was always able to get a decent shot...with three sorta good smiles. Forget it now! Even for me (who never takes "no" for answer) is is impossible. They are on the move and the thought of sitting still for 3 seconds is out of the question! You would have laughed at me yesterday, trying to get the three of them to sit still for the orange and white outfit shot. Every time I placed one down to sit, another would start crawling (or rolling) toward me. Again and again and again. My foot was in every shot except the below. I will need to start recruiting daddy for help when I want a good shot of them together...

Long pants season is here...We are used to wearing onesies and going barefoot!

Yes...mommy didn't finish dressing us...that is why our buttons are undone at our necklines.