Thursday, August 23, 2007

we are on the move!

The Garcia babies are on the move! As much as I place obstacles in their paths...both Mary and Gabby can find a way through them. Soon after leaving one room, I hear the pitter patt of hand-knee-hand-knee and I know who is coming before I even look down!

They are curious little georges and love to be into everything! If it isn't the treadmill, it is the laundry basket, or old socks, or stinky diapers! Like your average 8.5mo, they like to put everything in their mouths...the book that mom is reading to them, the edge of a plastic bottle, mom's big toe....(yuck!) and even the treadmill belt.

Every day is a new adventure for both them and me! I am amazed at what they can do, and their "light bulb" expressions are priceless! To see Gabby pull herself up to a standing position, and Mateo realizing that the knob he has been playing with REALLY turns, and Mary...that she can sit up on her own and gain a different perspective melt my heart every time.

They are blowing bubbless...saying "blah blah, ma ma", and every once in a while Mateo throws a groan or grunt in there.

What more could I ask for?








both the girls LOVE to tackle their brother...and he is such a good sport - normally he laughs.

"too many choices...hmmmm....chocolate or vanilla?"