Tuesday, July 10, 2007

settling in...

As we settle into a new routine and begin to adjust being on our own again (THANK YOU to grandma and grandpa garcia for staying so long and helping us with the move!) I am starting to realize how much I miss Jacksonville and the "comfort" of living close to friends, stores, and a one floor house!

The babies are starting to adjust...Mary continues to sleep through the night, and Gabby is still our energizer bunny. Mateo is growing at such a rapid rate...and is now presenting us with the first tooth of the trio. Gabby is sitting up on her own (partly due to her petite size). All this change is hard for me to keep up - especially since I am trying to establish a new routine....and something that works! Each day I realize that I could do something different to make life easier, thus interruping the routine that I was trying to follow. And the babies are changing each day which makes it entertaining to say the least!

Their smiles light up my world....and when I may be missing all the comforts of home and feeling a little down, I look at the three beautiful miracles sitting in front of me - with the biggest smiles you have ever seen....and I stop then and count my blessings...