Monday, April 23, 2007

happy babies

The babies are just over 4.5months now...and really starting to show personality! The girls love to giggle and coo...and it doesn't take much to get them to smile! We are up to two meals a day (oatmeal and veggie) and drink between 7 & 8oz at a time!

Right now, we have our first colds...but we are doing better....and hopefully will be all recovered when we fly home to see everyone in May!


" Seriously, Mom. Are you serious? This is how you want me to look when I go to the grocery store with you? Can you at least get the bigger size hat that Aunt Allison gave us so that I don't look so smooshed? This is wayyyyy to tight for my big head!"- Mateo

"My daddy calls me chubby.... so what if I have big cheeks???...they make my smile look so much better!" - Mary

"I am the expert at picking my head up while on my belly... now if only I could master the rolling over part....." - Gabby

"Oatmeal is not so bad..." - Gab

"You're right, sissy...it isn't so bad!" - Mary

"I like it, too...but only if Mommy holds me and feeds it to me" - Mateo